[sumo] Hawaii Jungyo??

Lynn Matsuoka artist at aloha.net
Fri Jun 1 01:52:26 EDT 2007

This is not about the Jungyo- this is about Baba. This should be labled
OT / personal. Then we have a choice to not open it.

LM

> I'll be going with a friend..............
>
> Sumobaba

Lynn Matsuoka , called the "DEGAS of Japanese Sumo and Kabuki", has also
won awards for her hula reportage paintings in Hawaii. Her Sumo artwork is
in collections around the world, as well as the Morikami Museum of Art.
Other action  clients include   Football,  Baseball and  International
horse shows.
Please contact the artist for  portrait, sports and corporate commissions.

Web  sites :   http:// www.traditions.jp & www.hamptonsartist.com

Tel USA 808-479-5966
In Tokyo 080-3278-0780