[sumo] Makuuchi videos are back at banzuke.com!

Barbara barbara at technogirls.org
Thu Jul 19 16:00:22 EDT 2007

If you post full size, high res videos of the whole match, then that
sounds like it would duplicate exactly the videos I have been posting on
my site.  I guess in that case hardly anyone would visit my site. Unless
they wanted to read my comments (which are of doubtful value). I only
post one or two videos per day, not the whole set. Hmmm.  Maybe I should
stop the video posting then...

Barbara Murasakihana