[sumo] Newly translated articles from Le Monde du Sumo

Manekineko Hikari manekineko at mailshack.com
Mon Jan 22 03:32:14 EST 2007

Greetings, all!

I am happy to announce publication of newly translated articles from the
recent issues of Le Monde du Sumo and Le Petit Banzuke Illustre. They are:

- The Mongolian magician retires (tribute to Kyokushuzan)

- The new rikishi on the banzuke from PBI #18 and PBI #19 (review of new
recruits from past two basho)

And an oldie:

- Baruto Wins the 4th Juryo Zensho-Yusho Sumo History (but who were the
first three?)

You can find them, and many others, at the familiar address:
http://www.lemondedusumo.com
Of course, all this would not be possible without continuing effort of
our translators, proofreaders and our wondefull layout maker.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope you will continue to follow Le
Monde du Sumo, both in French and English.

	Jelena "Manekineko" Macan