[sumo] Re: Kimenryu

Larry Piper piper at psicorp.com
Sun Jan 21 15:40:42 EST 2007

>  [sumo] Day 15 lower division results
> Ms48w  Kimenryu (3-4)      tsukiotoshi    Ms56e  Daiki (2-5)

I was afraid,

      that perhaps I'd put the Curse of the Bambino on poor
Kimenryu once I'd begun rooting for him.  After winning his first
match, he proceeded to lose the next four.  Fortunately, he was
able to turn things around at the end and has only a mild MK.

      I'm convinced that one of the things that make people like
Asashoryu great is his support staff.  So I think said staff
needs more recognition.  So here's to Kimenryu who managed to
fight valiantly while at the same time cosseting Asashoryu
sufficiently to allow the yokozuna to kick some serious butt once
again.

Take care,
      larry p