[sumo] Day 15 lower division results

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jan 21 08:02:09 EST 2007

Personally I was delighted to watch Hisanoumi clinch his comeback today.
(And Hatodanriki of Dewanoumi made it back through maezumo -- they never
get another presentation in borrowed kesho-mawashi, but he's there on the
list. Gave him a pat on the back at tonight's Dewanoumi party.)

>Oseumi won the jonidan yusho kettei-sen between two former sandanme
>rikishi against Wakataizan. The jonokuchi tomoe-sen started with
>Fujimori repeating his day 2 win against Masumeidai, then Hisanoumi
>repeating his day 4 win against Fujimori and finally Hisanoumi sealing
>the jonokuchi yusho with a yorikiri win over Masumeidai.
Doreen Simmons
<jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp>