[sumo] [more than offtopic] Wednesday selection

Lars Galwoschus LarsGallo at web.de
Thu Jan 18 13:43:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I know a lot of guys are watching europsort in this list. Does anybody know the name of the song eurosport plays, while introducing the wednesday selection ("ohhh, what a day...")? I searched the net, but only found the same question without any answer in a lot of boards.
What about the email adr. form the guy from eurosport sending the martialarts newsletter? Maybe he can ask a colleague.
I know that sounds desperate...yes i am...

Thanks, Lars