[sumo] Day 9 videos & torchbearer results [spoiler]

Barbara Ann Klein meikes at attglobal.net
Mon Jan 15 15:44:33 EST 2007

I may not agree with all of Barbara's commentary, but I must say that the
quality and range of the videos is exceptional. Having been, literally, up
in the air traveling to a few places, I was not able to catch the sumo this
basho on at least three occasions.  Barbara's choice of videos pretty much
showed me what I wanted - and needed - to know, complete with the
English-language reporting.

I can also vouch for the excellent quality and value of the DVDs that she
produces.

BRTK