[sumo] Re: Sumo Digest, Vol 19, Issue 25

Larry Piper piper at psicorp.com
Sat Apr 28 13:23:50 EDT 2007

sumo-request at webtrek.com wrote:

> Message: 7
> Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 08:39:48 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Joe Kuroda <joe_kuroda at yahoo.com>
> Nagabuchi is an amazing singer-songwriter.  Ever since
> his debut in 1977 his album debut number one 12 times
> and his singles sold well over 10 million copies.

Any chance, someone could post some .mp3s somewhere?  My
knowledge of Japanese music is primarily from listening to
Ensemble Nipponia (who are tres cool), and seeing some video of
prepubescent girls jumping around (who are not).  Sans the visual
effects, the little girls didn't appear to me to have much to
offer.  I could use some expansion to my Japanese musical
experience that didn't make me feel like an Edo-era fossil or
like a dirty old man.

Take care,
      larry p