[sumo] Asashouryuu plays hooky

Barbara Ann baklein at attglobal.net
Sat Apr 28 09:29:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for that, Joe. Were you talking about the duet they did at the party
or is there an actual recording of that? I've got most of the performance on
video, but I didn't know they were going to sing together, so I missed most
of the duet.

As for the Bob Dylan reference, Tsuyoshi did a really fine harmonica
interlude, as well. Reminded me of the good ol' days :-)

BRTK