[sumo] Tochiazuma to be hospitalized

Barbara Ann Klein baklein at attglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 21:27:53 EDT 2007

Not too much info here, but from the Japan Times:

Tochiazuma to be hospitalized

FUNABASHI, Chiba Pref. (Kyodo) Injury-plagued ozeki Tochiazuma, who withdrew
from last month's Spring Grand Sumo Tournament due to high blood pressure
and headaches, said Sunday he will enter a Tokyo hospital on Tuesday to
undergo precautionary tests.

"It is better to go into hospital and take time to get thoroughly checked
out," Tochiazuma told reporters after competing in a regional training event
in Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture.

"But I haven't been having any headaches and my blood pressure is stable at
the moment," said Tochiazuma, who is expected to be hospitalized for two or
three days.

BRTK