[sumo] [spoiler]Tochiazuma

Moti sumo1 at dichne.com
Sun Apr 22 02:19:38 EDT 2007

Tochiazuma is definitely out of Natsu. At least , that's what Houchi
Shinbun is saying. (We do know, however, how these things can change..)
"It (the participation)is looking difficult", says dad and Oyakata
Tamanoi. Azuma underwent some tests a few days ago-not only of the head
area, but of the heart and other trouble spots and will be waiting for
test results next week. These results will have a serious bearing on his
future-intai or continuing. He did participate in the Haru jungyo,
although mostly as a figurehead, but the plan seems to be kyujo/rest for
Natsu and a return in Nagoya.
Coincidentally, he will be undergoing more tests next week. In this
situation, it seems highly unlikely he can get any kind of serious
preparation going for the coming basho. "Everything will become clearer
when we receive the tests results. For now, he will only do things he is
capable of doing..", added Oyakata.
Intai? Kyujo? Participation? Take your pick.
--
Kintamayama
Download my Sumo  toolbar at http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/