[sumo] README: List status update

Angie sumodeezdayz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 22:31:45 EDT 2007

Once again, gotta say it!  We appreciate the extra trouble you are going to do
this list on a real server.

It would be easier and cheaper to use Yahoo, but with the number of problems
we've had in Yahoo groups during the past few months (*shudder*), well this
list has been remarkably reliable!

Angie aka Takanjisafari in Texas, US