[sumo] ATTENTION! Important list administration announcement

Earle Jones earle.jones at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 01:11:19 EDT 2007

Joe:  Please let us all know how we can help to offset your costs.  I
would be happy to pitch in a few dollars, a few yen, or whatever you
need.

Please let us know!

Many thanks for your fine work.

Best regards,

Yosakoiboi --

(Earle Jones -- frequenter of the Yosakoi bar/restaurant in Yurakucho
-- three stories above yakitori-dori.)