[sumo] New videos, Princess Aiko

Joshua Maciel joshua.maciel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:03:30 EDT 2006

They live on taxpayer money, travel like dignitaries, and provide
absolutely nothing other than 'good feelings' in some abstract sense
as far as I can tell. I'm not saying they're bad people, only that it
wouldn't have been an utter disaster if the male heir hadn't been born
and the royal family had just ceased to perpetuate itself as royalty.

As far as I understand it, the poor emperor can't even vote. That may
be an old wive's tale though.

- Joshua Maciel