[sumo] my stupid little sumo podcast

Jezz jejima at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 01:22:45 EDT 2006

Hi!

Just finished listening to the first sumo podcast (I have subscribed,
and so will look forward to the further reports this basho.)  Well
done Joe :-)

I am curious though.  Are you using the correct pronunciation for
'Baruto' ('Bar-toh')?  I have always thought that it was pronounced
'Ba-ru-toh,' but I am very happy to be corrected :)

All the best,

Jejima