[sumo] New spanish sumo magazine

Leonishiki leonishiki at ono.com
Sat Sep 2 19:34:21 EDT 2006

Well, in three days I'll travel to Japan to watch live the new basho, so
before it's time to upload to the net the new issue of the monthly spanish
sumo magazine, for all of you who can read spanish or just for watching the
nice pictures in it. :-) Anyhow, you can download it from
http://www.leonishiki.com/sumo/boletines/2006/2006_09.htm or from the main
page http://www.leonishiki.com/sumo following the route DATA-->Bulletins and
click over the 2006 September image, inside the Bulletins published in PDF
format box. And if you have problems to download it, you can find it also at
http://usuarios.lycos.es/leonishiki/2006_09.zip (only during this month).

Like always, I really hope that you like it.

Un saludo

Eduardo de Paz aka Leonishiki
León - España