[sumo] [List Administration] List FAQ Draft

Joe Kuroda joe_kuroda at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 09:58:01 EST 2006

--- Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> Fellow list members,
>
> 	I have started a draft for a list FAQ that could be
> posted monthly

Thanks, Joe.

I don't think it has been said for a while and
definitely not often enough.

I for one really appreciate what you have provided us
here and all the backend nicknacks you do to have the
list running so smoothly and without any down time.

As a Sysadmin, you have been great but also as a
contributor to the list, your wit (or shall we say dry
humour :-) is a welcome relief when things get out of
the way.

So thank you for all that and more.

>From one of Rollin' an Tumblin' Joes

.....Jonosuke
  <  Heart  Technique  Physique      &#24515;&#12288;&#25216;&#12288;&#20307;&#12288;>