[sumo] [spoiler] KaioU

moti moti at ozumo.info
Sun Oct 29 01:38:30 EST 2006

Ozeki KaioU who is a record kadoban for the 10th time, has started
butsugari training this morning. "Well, I only lent my chest a bit..",
he said. Last basho, his chronic lumbago forced him out of the tourney
on day 7. He is still favoring his lower back and being very careful. He
sits on his zabuton while traveling from one venue to another on the
current long jungyo. "My body stiffens up.." he explained. Today, after
his torikumi, he was getting a massage. He is looking forward to his
19th "home" basho.
--
Kintamayama

Download my Sumo  toolbar at http://dichne.ourtoolbar.com/