[sumo] [off topic]Hoshitango

moti moti at ozumo.info
Tue Oct 24 03:09:09 EDT 2006

Ex-Juryo Argentinian Hoshitango, 41 has joined the fringe DDT puro-resu
organization it was announced yesterday. His first bout will be on
December 29th at the Korakuen Hall in Tokyo. He has lost about 40 kilos
since his intai 2 and a half years ago and is now 130. He has (had?) a
restaurant in Tokyo, which I visited and ate well. He says he's in OK
physical shape, playing rugby on weekends. He is looking forward to
meeting Akebono on the squared circle. "My blood is boiling. Two and a
half years of waiting are about to explode!!", he said. Asked if he has
his own trademark move, he said it is called the "Argentine Backbreaker"
and made a devil's face. "I am different from other ex-rikishi that join
wrestling because I can get airborne and intend to do that..", he mused.

Picture:
http://tinyurl.com/yab8dl
--
Kintamayama