[sumo] Kyushu Basho Ticket Questions

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Oct 9 19:56:41 EDT 2006

To address the point of what you are asking (this list's getting more like
Sumo Forum every day!): There is no problem with separating the tickets
that are stapled together,  and having people come in at different times.
The only problem is if you actually stand right outside the door of the
venue trying to sell tickets at inflated prices. Some years the police get
interested. (Other times, the would-be scalpers end up getting rid of the
tickets at reduced prices -- but I don't expect that to happen on
Senshuraku.)

Doreen

>As has been stated, I've sat in the boxes many times, and know the
>size. It isn't of much concern to me. What is/was a concern is whether
>or not selling two of the tickets from the book of 4 would get me in
>trouble with the sumo folks at the door.
>
>'tis all.
>
>- Joshua Maciel

Doreen Simmons
<jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp>