[sumo] Kyushu Basho Ticket Questions

Joshua Maciel joshua.maciel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 19:21:53 EDT 2006

There are constantly tickets for sumo on yahoo auctions, so I don't
think that re-selling tickets is necessarily an issue (though doing it
for a profit may be, all the ones currently up there are going at face
value), but the question is rather whether or not I can sell two
tickets out of the book of 4 I received, or if the book needs to stay
intact with all tickets inside for the sumo folk to let me in the
door.