[sumo] [spoiler]Extra-sad Danpatsushiki

Scentsashn at aol.com Scentsashn at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 14:30:47 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/7/2006 1:08:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
moti at ozumo.info writes:

The 40  year-old ex- Juryo and Makushita veteran Kotokanyuu (the active
rikishi  who had the longest career -25 years -in Sumo) who went on a
rampage in  Aki and had to leave sumo had his danpatsushiki today. His
oyakata and  heya-mates were not in attendance. 150 other people snipped
his hair. "I  caused unnecessary worry to those who supported me ", he
said, tears  rolling from his eyes.

That is very sad...I guess he made too great and error to forgive. Too  bad.

Kathy