[sumo] [OT] Sharp and IBM to release real-time translator

John Tilley john at tilley.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 06:57:15 EDT 2006

Joe - I would be careful about posting that you would like this for your
birthday - some people might possibly get the wrong idea....

"The small handheld device looks like a PDA, but it translates English
to Japanese and vice-versa on the fly. Simply speak into it and have
your questions about buying panties from a vending machine translated to
what I assume is ...Japanese."

Best Wishes - John (with his tongue in his cheek)

--
John Tilley