[sumo] [Mostly OT] Does anyone live near Suzuka?

Kuramarujo klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Oct 3 10:30:18 EDT 2006

	This coming weekend the F1 Japanese Grand Prix will be held at Suzuka.
Formula 1 is my second favorite sport, you see.  If anyone lives there
might they be going to the race?  If so, I would humbly ask if they
could pick up a program or some other piece of no-cost paraphernalia.
Something with Michael's name or likeness on it.  It's the next to last
race for the senior Schumacher and I'd love to get SOMETHING of this
historic driver.  I will pay any reasonable sum to offset the cost of
the item and shipping.  It's just to bad that there isn't some like John
Gunning for the F1 world.  :-)

K-jo, he of the multi-faceted sports fandom

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo