[sumo] Jounetsu Tairiku - Hakuho TV documentary

Dean sekihiryu at toughguy.net
Mon Oct 2 19:57:29 EDT 2006

On Sunday 1 Oct on a Japanese series called Jounetsu Tairiku (Passionate
Continent)
the documentary followed Hakuho in his quest to reach the exulted rank
of Yokozuna during the Aki Basho. Though anti-climatic because as we all
know he failed in his attempt at that particular time, the documentary
is nevertheless interesting and shows a few insights into his life.
Anyway the documentary is available in my usual places