[sumo] [spoiler] Hak, Miyabi & Baruto

Akos Szalkai szalkai at 2fkft.com
Fri May 19 09:04:44 EDT 2006

O'Flaherty, Brian wrote:
> How incredible would it be for him to go 15-0 in juryo then win
> in makuuchi at the first attempt?  This guy is incredible.  I can't wait for
> the final 2 days !!
An interesting question (at least for me :) ) is what happens if Baruto
defeats Miyabiyama tomorrow and Hakuho wins against Chiyotaikai.  Will
the torikumi makers drop the Hakuho-Kaio bout and give a chance to
Baruto against Hakuho?  Or are they going to let Hakuho run away with
the yusho without meeting one of the main challengers?

Akos (Akibono)