[sumo] LMDS : interviews of KAIO & TOMOZUNA ... in ENGLISH !

Leonishiki leonishiki at ono.com
Sun May 14 17:57:09 EDT 2006

Hello Nicolas,

Once again I have to congratulate you and your team for this superb
interview with Kaio and Tomozuna oyakata. They are great articles. May I
have your permission to translate them to spanish for including them in next
issues of our sumo bulletin? Of course indicating the author and your
magazine, like always.

Un saludo

Eduardo de Paz Gútiez
León - España