[sumo] [Spoiler] Day 15 results, yusho and sansho

Magnus Berg magnus.rie at comhem.se
Tue Mar 28 12:24:33 EST 2006

I totally agree, this is the time! He miraculously saved his rank, but
for most of his losses, he certainly didn't look like an ozeki. He
should retire now to save himself from further humiliation. Like I said
last basho, we shouldn't have to see the greatest ozeki in living
memory struggle like this.
/Maguroyama