AW: [sumo] [Spoiler] yaocho?

Gernot gernot.l at inode.at
Sun Mar 26 15:35:36 EST 2006

hi

this discussion is just another one without any proof on either side
seeing the outcome of day 14, i also was sure the stage was prepared for the
mentioned win-win-win-win-situation and i posted my "suspicion" on the
german sumoforum....

it came that way and that's all.....
now way to proof i was right but there also is no chance to proof that it
was not fixed...

so, let's all be happy about an exciting basho and if it the bouts were
fixed, they did everything right, because all are happy....maybe not
stewart's friend or hakuho's parents, but most of the others....

i am happy about the outcome of senshuraku wether it was a scheme or not....

gernot aka gernobono