[sumo] English Commentators

murrl3539 murrl3539 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 16 12:55:12 EST 2006

I have a pretty good idea as to why people like Tim McCarvers stay on the
airwaves because like me like to listen to him. A fair way to say it is "to
each his/her own" I also like the NHK English very much I do not how ever
like the way Hiro says some words as I am sure he would feel the same about
some of mine.
Hey just talking out loud.