[sumo] Training Camp Report - Roho

Joe Kuroda joe_kuroda at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 21:46:04 EST 2006

Roho went to a de-geiko at Dewanoumi Beya on March 7
but it's been reported that he aggravated his left
hand injury (he apparently injured it initially just
prior to the Hatsu Basho but does anyone remember
anything about this?)

"Overall my condition isn't too bad," Roho said even
though he did not get into many training bouts on this
day. "Either I get it done this year or next or I
never will," he added, hoping to catch up to Kotooshu
as quickly as possible.

On the previous evening, Roho attended a party in his
honor for promotion to Sanyaku at Kobe City where his
shisho Odake oyakata (former sekiwake Takatoriki) is
from and cheered on by four hundred people including
former WBC boxing champion Hiroki Ioka.

.....Jonosuke
  <  Heart  Technique  Physique      &#24515;&#12288;&#25216;&#12288;&#20307;&#12288;>