[sumo] An article /about Percy

artist at aloha.net artist at aloha.net
Mon Jun 26 10:12:14 EDT 2006

Dear Ann and others who cared about Percy,
Thank you Ann for this news. I am not in Hawaii at the moment and would
have missed the article. I knew Percy very well- both in sumo and in
Hawaii, where he occasionally stayed at my home with my younger son when I
went to Tokyo for sumo.
He was a very sweet man, kind and generous, and smart. I cannot imagine
him being violent to anyone. It was just not his personality.

We( my sons and I) were shocked and very saddened to hear about his death,
and I do miss him.
Lynn
the SUMO artist
www.traditions.jp