[sumo] [Spoiler] Day 14 results and day 15 pairings

Shiyonofuji cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 09:50:09 EST 2006

  Doitsuyama,

  I'd like to thank you very much for your daily posts, both of the lower division results and of these upper divisions.

  It's hard to believe that your analytical comments could improve over what they have been in the past, but they have, and I look forward to reading your summaries and insights daily, especially when I am traveling.

  So, I'd like to express to you my gratitude for all of your efforts.  Obviously, you love doing it, but it's also very much appreciated, I'm sure by many.