[sumo] [Games] GTB results for Haru 2006

Kuramarujo klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Feb 26 21:52:09 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 02:14 +0200, moti wrote:

> First, a special thanks to Andoreasu for running the show again!
> Two players were way ahead of the pack- Bafa from Japan, and the winner,
> Itachiyama, who by some stroke of drama genius, published the Izutsu
> fake banzuke on the Sumoforum and seemed disappointed by his results..
> Itachi, we are far better guessers than any Izutsu rikishi.. Congrats!!
> BTW, can anyone calculate the Izutsu guess and see where it would have
> placed??

	I can't believe it.  I really, REALLY thought I had a decent lineup
this time.  Usually I have the problem of moving the rikishi way to much
so this time I tried to keep movement to a minimum. And I still get
124th place.  Oh well...  We'll see hoe things look in May.

Kuramarujo

--
"Yaocho Joe" Klemmer
http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo