[sumo] Futenou's Blog - Oicho Part 1

Joe Kuroda joe_kuroda at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:32:46 EST 2006

>From Futenou's Blog (http://futenou.ameblo.jp/)

Tuesday February 14, 2006
(Part I) How the Oicho is set & Docomo FOMA M1000
(cellphone) story
Subject: About me

And something you have been all looking forward to !?
about how the Oicho is set !!! over the next three
days.

Now onto Day 1:

Gonna get my head done....
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/8a/12/10004653642.jpg

Using water and other things, knead the hair to make
it more managible.
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/9a/4d/10004653675.jpg

Putting a comb through
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/9b/51/10004653686.jpg

And it's set.
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/f1/e3/10004653704.jpg

We have a variety of combs but this one will take dust
and other things off hair and take care of it.
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/ea/39/10004653728.jpg

Once the hair is set nicely together, a string called
"moto-yui" is used to set a knot.
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/ce/45/10004653745.jpg

Spread the knot by using a topknot stick.

http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/13/b8/10004654108.jpg
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/30/c9/10004654165.jpg
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/2e/89/10004653757.jpg

To be continued in the next post...

Yesterday I was interviewed for NTT Docomo
http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/22/ff/10004653806.jpg

M1000(FOMA cell phone for business users).

I can do all surfing  and e-mail with this so someone
who is constantly on move like myself with jyungyos
and bashos, it will be very convenient. I sure will be
using it.

It will be covered in a suppliment of "R25" to be
published around March (??) so please take a look.

.....Jonosuke
  <  Heart  Technique  Physique      &#24515;&#12288;&#25216;&#12288;&#20307;&#12288;>