[sumo] new kokugikan video

Howard Gilbert h.gilbert at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 12 18:19:32 EST 2006

John,

Thank you for this on behalf of all the list (I'm sure others will post
too). I am sure that many members who have not had the chance to wander
around the Kokugikan will find it most interesting. I thought it captured
the feeling of the place quite nicely, though I'm not totally convinced that
we needed to see the inside of the men's toilets! (I see you were wearing
your favourite sumo shirt as well.)

Howard