[sumo] Ex-Mitoizumi

Moti sumo at dichne.com
Fri Feb 3 13:58:11 EST 2006

Nishikido Oyakata (ex-Mitoizumi salt.gif will be one of the new shinpan
in Haru. "I'll do my best to not shame myself in front of the
gambarizing Osumousan.and be extra attentive and look carefully at the
matches. I just hope that because of my height (1.94) I don't obscure
anyone's view and get them cross with me. I'll jest (pun intended) have
to make myself as small as I can..," he said.
He still weighs 150 kilos. "The knee injury from my active days is still
bothering me. In order to be able to run away if some rikishi falls off
the dohyo in my general direction, I'm planning a serious diet..", he
said with "hyuumoa".
--
Kintamayama

Sumo news at http://www.dichne.com/news.html