[sumo] [spoiler] KaioU

Keri Sibley kerisib at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 10:30:36 EST 2006

All this talk of Kaio retirement possibilities and
life after the Dohyo has considered me to think about
his wife. My understanding is that she is (or was?) a
professional wrestler. Does anyone know if she is
still active or has she assumed the role of loving
wife, soon (unfortunately) to become the Okamisan of
an Oyakata.

Another question: Will Kaio take over Tomozuna-beya
when Tomozuna Oyakata retires or start his own heya
before then?

Just wondering
Hinerikeri