[sumo] (Non-sumo) For those living in Tokyo

Jeff Anderson jeffand at regent.edu
Thu Feb 2 09:41:03 EST 2006

When I lived in Tokyo during the Chiyonofuji era, Tokyo and Oslo fluctuated
back and forth as most expensive city. The only thing that went up with
living there was my salary.  Lucky me! :)

Best regards,
Jeffrey Anderson
Gaijingai - Foreign Ruler of the Dohyo

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these:
It might have been. - John Greenleaf Whittier